Entrance ambience of the Conference Venue
- LOK SABHA POLLS AND
DUTIES OF VOTERS
This Conference would like to call on that the NDA Government under the leadership of Narendra Modi should be defeated for the following reasons:
(a) For the activities against the principles of Social Justice and Secularism enshrined in the Constitution of India,
* Particularly removal of the word ‘secularism’ in the advertisement released by the Government on the eve of the Republic Day celebrations,
* Provision of 10 per cent reservation to the people belonging to economically weaker sections among forward castes which do not find a place in the Directive Principles of the Constitution,
* Acting, propagating and prescribing of syllabus of educational institutions with a religious fanatic mentality and against the scientific spirit,
* In the name of cow protection, an ideology of Hindutva, prevention of eating beef by people, making call to form a Hindu Rashtra and a Ram Rajya,
* Even Central Ministers openly making propaganda of these activities, and,
* Instigation of violence and creating riots against the people belonging to the minority communities which are against the secular principles of the Constitution.
(b) Conduct of ‘NEET’ examination, ‘NET’ examination and Teachers’ Eligibility Test (TET) which sound a death knell to the principle of Social Justice,
* Saffronisation of education following the principle of professional education system of Varnasrama Dharma in the name of National Education Policy, Gurukul System of Education, and imposition of Sanskrit and Hindi,
* Imposing the ideology of Hindutva of one-nation, one language and one culture theory of the R.S.S.,
(c) Perpetuation of violence against the people belonging to the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes, refusing to protect victimised people under the Act to Prevent Atrocities to the SCs and the STs and perpetuation of sexual violence against women,
(d) Failure to fulfil the electoral promise made to create employment opportunities for 2 crores of people every year,
(e) Great erosion in the economic development of the country, decline in the value of rupee, demonetisation of higher value currencies, introduction of GST system, and the steep increase in the cost of living and the closure of small scale and tiny sectors due to the introduction of these measures, increase in the number of unemployed people and adoption of policies which favour Multi National Corporations (MNCs) and Hindu religious institutions and writing off of bad debts to the tune of 2.4 lakh crores granted to corporates. Is it not an irony to call ‘demonetisation’ measure as bringing out black money which helped only in money laundering?
10 years after the earlier economic depression, India is facing a severe economic crisis. In 2008, India had to face economic slowdown due to the international economic depression. But India could overcome this crisis with the self-sufficiency created in agriculture and manufacturing sector.
But now when the economic condition of the other countries of the world has improved a lot, the economy of our country is toddling and our financial problems and burdens seem to be unredeemable.
The growth of GDP for the year 2014-15 was 8.01 per cent when Narendra Modi took charge of the Prime Ministership from Dr. Manmohan Singh and the growth has slowed down in the subsequent years of Modi rule and stands at 7.2 per cent in the year 2018. This slow down is expected to continue in this 2019 year also.
(f) Due to the neglect of the problems of the farmers, suicides of farmers have increased and similarly the rights of the workers were also stripped.
(g) Undertaking anti-democratic activities against the democratically elected State governments by appointing people from R.S.S. as Governors of the States where the BJP is not in power.
(h) Autocratic, fascist and excessive interventions of the Central Government in the independent functioning of the Constitutional institutions like Election Commission, Reserve Bank of India, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI), Central Information Commission, Central Auditor General’s office, Economic Enforcement Wing etc.
(i) Totally disregarding the wishes of the public and without respecting their sentiments, forcing industrial projects like Methane, Hydrocarbon, Sterlite and Neutrino to aid multi-national companies in amassing wealth, which will harm the environment and the livelihood of the people; taking a one sided stand in the problem of the distribution of river water among the states with an eye on the electoral benefits; people forced to agitate to secure their due legal rights repressed thro’ State government law enforcing agencies; branding them as terrorists and anti-nationals and imprisoning them under the National Security Act.
A Prime Minister who is not prepared to meet even Chief Ministers of the non-BJP ruled States is approaching each and every issue or problem with partisan view. It is obvious that the BJP Government at the Centre is out and out a fascist government. This Conference would like to request the voters to be cautious and defeat such fascist BJP Government and its allies by casting their votes against them in the coming 2019 Election to Lok Sabha.
This Conference would like to request all voters including the youth, students, and women to work vigorously in the election field to defeat this fascist regime of the BJP
The AIADMK Government of Tamil Nadu, which has not shown even a little concern and taken any action to get assent of the President of India for the two Bills passed by the Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly requesting to abolish the system of conducting NEET examinations, acting as a slave to the BJP Central Government abiding by their decisions has also to be removed from power.
This conference unanimously requests the voters to support the United Progressive Alliance by casting their votes for it and defeat BJP and its alliance in the forthcoming Lok Sabha elections.
- ERADICATION OF CASTE AND UNTOUCHABILITY
Abolition of untouchability has been enshrined in Article 17 of the Constitution of India. As the root cause for untouchability is the caste system, fighting against untouchability, without fighting against caste system, is like fighting with the shadow. ‘Untouchability is abolished’ as envisaged in Article 17 of the Constitution of India should be replaced with the words ‘Caste is abolished’. This Conference emphatically insists the Government of India to bring a Constitutional Amendment to this effect.
This Conference again reiterates the resolution passed for removing the social degradation of Tamils, in the Conference held under the Presidentship of Thanthai Periyar in Periyar Thidal, Chennai on 8 and 9 December, 1973.
- RESERVATION TO THE CHILDREN BORN OF INTER CASTE MARRIAGE IS A MUST
Arriving leader Asiriyar Dr. K.Veeramani, greeted by the cadres.
* This Conference points out to the State and Central Governments that just like using a small amount of poison with the medicines to save the lives of patients, the criterion of caste should be used to secure reservations in education, employment and promotion and it should not be used for any other purpose or identification.
* This Conference enjoins that while issuing Community Certificates, mention has to be made only whether the individual belongs to Backward Class or the Scheduled Caste or the Scheduled Tribe and no specific mention of their caste in the Certificate is needed.
* This Conference entreats that the children born of inter caste marriages should be declared as casteless and reservation in education and employment should be provided to them. When the quantum of reservation under this mode goes on increasing, the quantum of reservation now being given on the basis of their caste will gradually decrease. This Conference emphatically requests the Central Government to bring suitable Constitutional Amendment in this respect.
* Separate habitations or colonies exclusively for the people of the Scheduled Castes should not be constructed, as such habitations will segregate them from other people of the society. This Conference requests the Central and State Governments to create an environment in which people of all castes are living together without any caste difference.
* A Government Order passed in the year 1978 stipulates that no roads, streets or towns or villages should be named after a particular caste. This Conference insists the Tamil Nadu Government to implement this order in full.
* When the G.O. No. 28 of Urban Development Department, Government of Tamil Nadu specifically stipulates that no religious worship symbols must find place in Periyar Memorial Samathuvapurams, in places like Senbagaraman Pudur in Kanyakumari District, temples has been constructed. Even after this matter has been taken to the notice of the Collector of the District and the Chief Secretary to the Government of Tamil Nadu, no action has been taken so far. This is highly objectionable. It is resolved in the Conference to seek judicial remedy for this problem.
* This Conference insists that just like creation of special police cells to detect the cases relating to the theft of idols from temples, special police cells have to be created to prevent religious or caste conflicts and riots arising among people.
* This Conference welcomes the system of a male and a female who have attained proper age getting married. This Conference insists both genders of youth to treat the word ‘Arrogant Killing’ as brutal and barbarian.
* This Conference requests the youth to give priority to the inter caste marriages, widow marriages and marriage of divorcees.
* This Conference resolves to request the progressive minded people to come forward to create an infrastructure to provide organisational level protection to people getting married through inter caste marriages.
* Two tumblers system in tea stalls, separate burial or cremation grounds and obstacles in using the roads leading to them by people of all castes and manual removal of night soil continuing even after 72 years of Independence is a matter of shame.
* Having in mind the tenet of Thanthai Periyar that freedom is intended only for men and women and not for the soil, the system of giving inferior status to the people, denying them equality, human rights and freedom must be eradicated totally. This Conference emphatically insists that speedy steps should be taken to pass suitable legislations required and requests the Central and State Governments to give priority to this matter.
* This Conference insists the Central and State Governments to create and prescribe text books and syllabus to inculcate the thinking about the abolition of caste system and untouchability, creating a sense of equality and inculcating the spirit of humanism in the minds of children even from their younger age.
* The practice of wearing wrist threads of different colour to identify the caste of the people is a demeaning act and should be stopped forthwith. This Conference requests the State Government, particularly the education department, to take suitable action against the persons responsible for this practice.
- TRAINED PERSONS OF ALL CASTES MUST BE APPOINTED AS ‘ARCHAKAS’ IN TEMPLES
Consequent to the last agitation Thanthai Periyar announced in his lifetime insisting the rights of people of all castes to serve as priests in Hindu temples, legislation was brought in the rule of the DMK under the leadership of Manamigu Kalaignar M.Karunanidhi and the Supreme Court of India also has upheld the constitutional validity of this Act. The left front Communist government of Kerala has appointed ‘Archakas’ belonging to all castes in more than 60 temples. Thiru. Marisamy, belonging to the Backward Class was appointed as ‘Archaka’ in the temple of Ayyappa in Thallakulam of Madurai in Tamil Nadu.
This Conference strongly insists the Government of Tamil Nadu to immediately appoint the 200 ‘Archakas’, already trained and belonging to various castes, awaiting appointment. This Conference also insists the Tamil Nadu Government to ensure continuous functioning of the training centers.
- THE NEED FOR ENCOURAGEMENT AND SUPPORT TO BE GIVEN FOR THE GROWTH AND ACTIVITIES OF THE TAMIL CLASSICAL LANGUAGE
To proclaim to world over the antiquity of Tamil language and the trove of literature available in our language and to create awareness regarding the greatness of the Tamil language to the people whose mother tongue is Tamil, to enable the Tamil language develop itself according to the need and change of times, the status of the ‘classical language’ was awarded to Tamil, by the UPA government at the Centre, due to the incessant efforts of Manamigu Kalaignar M. Karunanidhi, Classical Tamil Language Research Centre was established in Tharamani of Chennai. A scheme of preliminary planning was chalked out with a farsighted purpose to publish ancient literatures, to translate them in other languages and to draw a research scheme to undertake research about the history of Tamil Grammar, ancientness of the language and the customs and practices Tamil people were following.
It gives great pain and concern that not even a single project has been undertaken in this direction for the past 11 years. No one was appointed as Permanent Director for this Institute from the day of its inception. Even persons appointed on temporary basis are Professors of Engineering Faculty, which is in no way connected with the Classical Tamil Language. This shows the indifferent attitude of the Central Government towards Classical Tamil Language.
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu is the head of this Classical Tamil Research Institute. Whether the Chief Minister knows the existence of such an Institute itself is under question mark.
On the other side, the Central Government is giving all sorts of encouragement and support for the imposition and development of Sanskrit and Hindi and huge amounts of grants were allotted for them.
This Conference enjoins the Government of Tamil Nadu to wake up at least at this stage and insist the Government of India to undertake activities to fulfil the purpose for which this institution was created and for its development.
Instead of acting with a step-motherly attitude, not understanding the historical fact that India is a multi-linguistic and multi racial sub-continent, this Conference would like to emphatically insist the Government of India to show due respect and importance to the ancient Tamil language and act accordingly.
- ENSURING THE RIGHTFUL LIFE OF EELAM TAMILS
Women cadres marching in the procession holding burning urns.
As a result of the horrendous war against them in 2009, the lives of the Eelam Tamils have been totally devastated. Even 10 years after the war, there has been no sign of development in the lives of the Eelam Tamils. Nor have their rights been restored. In spite of the UN order for an enquiry on the war criminals responsible for the genocide, no action has been taken on it. It is not only shocking, but has led to the loss of faith in the UN. At this stage, the coming together of Mahinda Rajabaksa and Maithripala Sirisena has created a scare among the Eelam Tamils and the human right activists.
The Government of India conducts itself in a manner as if the problem is no concern of theirs. Tamils all over the world are shocked whether nothing better will happen to them. This Conference calls upon all the Tamils to raise their voice aloud, transcending boundaries of parties and territories, and to bring pressure on the government concerned to protect their rights.
- TAMIL NADU FISHERMEN FACING REGULAR TORTURE NEED A PERMANENT SOLUTION
Though the BJP loudly proclaimed that a permanent solution to the Tamil Nadu fishermen’s problem would be found, once they assumed power, they remain unconcerned about the problem. Brutalities like fishermen are being taken to custody and their boats and nets being destroyed continue. This Conference holds that the only solution is change of government. It requests the fishermen brothers of Tamil Nadu to think about it and take a sound decision in this direction.
- RELEASE OF LIFE TIME CONVICTS
Black Shirt cadres march, lifting the party flags.
Though the Supreme Court of India has twice delivered judgments that the seven members Messers Perarivalan, Murugan, Santhan, Ravichandran, Robert Pyus, Jeyakumar and Nalini, who were convicted in a murder case, languishing for more than 27 years in prison should be released, and though the Tamil Nadu Government have accepted the verdict and recommended the early release of these convicts, the matter is being delayed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu and the Central Government without taking any decision. This Conference strongly condemns the Governor of Tamil Nadu and the Central Government for this. If this issue is delayed any further, it would amount to the non-compliance of the directions of the Supreme Court, neglecting the rights of the State Government and total negligence of humanity. This Conference prevails upon the concerned authorities to give up such inhuman approach.
9 (A). MARRIAGE AGE FOR WOMEN
This Conference would like to emphasise the need for conceding the right to women themselves to fix the age, in any case after 18, for their marriage on the basis of their education and employment.
9 (B). WOMEN AND WORSHIP
This Conference would like to emphasise that equal rights should be given to women to worship in temples and right to become ‘Archakas’ (priests) in all religious places of worship like that of the rights enjoyed by men.
9 (C) . SEXUAL VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN – SELF PROTECTION
This Conference insists the Central and State Governments to give proper physical training and mental training in the educational institutions to women to safeguard and to protect themselves from sexual assaults of men and if necessary even to initiate attack, and they should also be taught to use guns and gun permits should be given to them on priority basis.
This Conference insists that steps should be taken to provide sex education to both boys and girls at the proper age.
- ARCHEOLOGICAL RESEARCH AND CENTRAL GOVERNMENT
The findings of the archeological excavations undertaken in Adichanallur during the British regime in 1876 have not been published so far. Similarly the excavations undertaken in Keezhadi near Sivaganga have been stopped in the middle without proceeding further. This Conference would like to declare emphatically that the mischief of the Brahminical point of view is the sole reason for the hurdles, as they want to hide the findings of this survey and as they are likely to reveal the ancient culture, high standard of living and other similar superior aspects of the Dravidian people who lived in ancient times. This Conference emphatically insists that the report of the excavation of Adichanallur should be published immediately without any further delay and the excavation works at Keezhadi should be continued. The State Government of Tamil Nadu should give pressure to the Central Government to take immediate action in this regard. The description of the national leaders of the RSS that the civilisation which prevailed in Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa is Hindu civilisation, is a gross misrepresentation of facts.
- OPPOSITION FOR IMPOSING
HINDI – SANSKRIT
BJP Government is imposing Hindi – Sanskrit in all Departments in a preplanned manner. In respect of Tamil Nadu, it is a burning issue of language imposition of Hindi and Sanskrit. This conference warns that this is a dangerous step and calls for its total discontinuance.
- ALL THE REGIONAL LANGUAGES TO BE MADE CENTRAL OFFICIAL LANGUAGES
This conference beseeches the Central Government that all the languages in the VIII Schedule of the Constitution of India may be made the official languages of India.
This conference enjoins that Tamil should be made the language of the High Court of Madras.
- CHANGE OF NAMES FROM SANSKRIT TO TAMIL
The existing names of villages, towns, streets and roads in Uttar Pradesh are being replaced by the BJP State Government with Hindutva and Saffronised names. This Conference requests the Government of Tamil Nadu to replace the names of places in Sanskrit with the Tamil names, which were once changed from Tamil to Sanskrit.
This Conference requests the people of Tamil Nadu that only Tamil names should be given to the children born to people whose mother tongue is Tamil.
- CAUVERY WATER – FORSAKEN TAMIL NADU AND SOLUTIONS THREIN
Cadres of Periyar Social Protection Wing in disciplined march.
Speaking about the unity and Indian Nationalism on one hand, the tendency of undermining the rights of a State by another State is increasing day by day.
The water from the river Cauvery is the life line for the agricultural sector of Tamil Nadu and to meet the drinking water supply of people of the State. With very great concern and anguish this Conference would like to point out that whichever party comes to power in Karnataka State, the tendency of depriving of water to Tamil Nadu has become a continuous story. Even the decisions of the Cauvery Tribunal and the Supreme Court were not complied with by the Government of Karnataka on so many occasions. This shows that the Government of Karnataka is not prepared to abide by any legal decisions.
Even after the judgment of the Supreme Court that Karnataka or Tamil Nadu should not construct any new dams on the river Cauvery without the permission of the Court; all the decisions in the matter of distribution of Cauvery water among the States will be taken only by the Tribunal; and even the Central Government is not empowered to interfere in this matter; the Government of Karnataka has prepared a plan to construct a dam in Mekedatu and the Government of India has given the technical and cost approval for this project. The Supreme Court’s judgment in favour of activities of the Government of Karnataka is shocking.
This Conference expresses the great agony prevailing in the minds of the people of Tamil Nadu for being deprived of a reasonable and justifiable support from all corners including the Government of India and the Supreme Court.
This Conference unanimously requests all the political parties, other organisations and people cutting across their party leanings to unite and stand as a single force to defeat the design of the Karnataka Government to deprive the share of water of Cauvery River for which it is legally entitled.
15 (A). THE INCREASE OF THE NORTH INDIAN POPULATION IN TAMIL NADU AND OTHER SOUTHERN STATES AND ITS RESULTS
A countrywide survey undertaken in 2011 reveals shocking facts. The number of North Indians in Southern States in 2001 was 58.2 lakhs. In 2011 it has increased to 77.5 lakhs. In the last 10 years the number of Northerners in Southern states has increased by 20 lakhs. The number of Tamils in the northern states, which was 8.2 lakhs has come down to 7.2 lakhs in 2011.
Though the reason has been said to be the readiness of the north Indian to do any type of job at a low wages, their migration in large numbers affects the employment opportunities of the local people.
This conference requests the Government of Tamil Nadu to pass an Act reserving 80 percent of employment opportunities to the local people as in the States of Maharashtra and Haryana.
It becomes necessary to take into account the fact that a large number of north Indians have a part in the acts of murder and robbery which are on the increase in Tamil Nadu. When the north Indians registers themselves as voters in large number in Tamil Nadu, it has a tendency to affect the basic culture, way of life, political and social conditions of the State. This Conference enjoins the Government of Tamil Nadu to take all these facts into consideration and pass an Act to control the entry of north Indians in Tamil Nadu.
15(B). ENCROACHMENT IN BUSINESS – GRABBING OF EMPLOYMENT BY NORTH INDIANS
Business establishments and industries are ever increasing all over Tamil Nadu, starting from the capital of Tamil Nadu to all villages, North Indians totally controlling it. Previously in Chennai – Sowcarpet alone was under their control, now it spreads all over Tamil Nadu in toto.
Going beyond settling down and trade, there is the inherent danger of this causing the cultural invasion and political interference. Under the cloak of Indian Nationalism, the identity and culture of the States are trampled upon. The conference stresses the urgency in finding a solution for this factor.
- GIVE UP ANTI-PEOPLE ACTIVITIES
Caravan, carrying the portraits of the leaders holding the flexi banners, narrating the social changes brought by DK.
This Conference insists the Central Government to give up all the anti-people activities such as the starting of the Sterlite factory in Tuticorin, Neutrino Project, and Methane Gas Extraction Project which earned the wrath of the public. The State Government is also requested to respect the sentiments of people and act accordingly.
- BAN CONTRACT LABOUR
Contract labour is a mode of exploitation of labourers. The norm of regularising a person who has put in 240 days of work is overlooked and workers remain contract labourers even after putting in 20 years of work particularly in BHEL, Thiruverumbur.
Workers including graduates having worked for more than 20 years are made to continue as contract workers. When courts decree that they must be made permanent, the management appeals against the decree at the expense of the government revealing the anti-labour mentality of the organisation. This Conference calls upon the Central Government to bring about a constitutional amendment for complete abolition of the mode of contract labour.
- REMOVE PAVEMENT TEMPLES
The Supreme Court and High Courts have passed judgments in unambiguous terms that pavement temples must be removed. When it is not complied with the Supreme Court has summoned the Chief Secretary to appear in person. It is a matter to be condemned that the governments concerned show no concern on this matter.
Under the circumstances this conference requests that the Courts concerned to suo motu introduce contempt of court proceedings. In a secular state, there should not be the symbols of any religious worship in any government institution or office. This Conference requests the State Governments to strictly enforce the rules concerned.
- IMPLEMENTATION OF TOTAL PROHIBITION
Liquor drinking will degenerate the individual, family and the society. This Conference therefore insists the Central and State Governments to implement total prohibition in the country.
- EDUCATION TO BE RESTORED TO STATE LIST
There was a purpose why the Constitution had left subjects such as education and health – the pillars of human development – with the State government. And that is precisely why every Indian State has its own “State Board” for school education and devises appropriate syllabi. Education cannot be taken out of the linguistic, socio-cultural and autonomous context of Indian states. In fact, the Kothari Commission that was commissioned in the 1960s to advise on education in the country, wanted education to remain with the State despite its recommendation for a nationwide standardisation.
But during Emergency, ‘Education’ was shifted to the Concurrent List. A subject in the Concurrent List makes both the Centre and the State equal partners, but given the Centre’s Constitutional upper hand, it never works that way. NEET is a classic example.
The only way to escape this absolutist injustice is to bring education back to the State List and this Conference requests the Central Government to bring in legislation to bring back the ‘Education’ to the State List in the Constitution.
- LET US CELEBRATE ANNAI MANIAMMAIAR BIRTH CENTENARY IN A GRAND MANNER
Leaders witnessing the cultural programmes
Annai Maniammaiar who was a pillar of support to Thanthai Periyar and his ideology was the only woman in the history of the world to lead an atheist movement and safeguard the movement, the ideology and its institutions.
It is resolved that her birth centenary celebrations will start at Vellore on 10 March 2019 and will continue in all districts in a grand manner for a year, and conclude on 10 March 2020.
- HRCE – HINDU RELIGIOUS CHARITY ENDOWMENT` BOARD PROTECTION
HRCE was formed during 1926 by the Justice Party to give protection for the Temple properties. It should not become a den of looters. This endowment law was expanded under the chairmanship of Retired Judge B.Venkataramana Naidu along with other six members. It was also justified by Sir C.P.Ramaswamy Iyer when the report was also ratified (1960-1962).
This conference appeals to the Tamil Nadu Government not to wind up the HRCE on the basis of false information by media etc.
- RELEASE OF DALIT SCHOLAR
ANAND TELTUMBDE REQUESTED
Civil rights activist and Dalit scholar Anand Teltumbde was arrested on February 2, 2019 linking him to January 2018’s Bhima Koregaon violence
Ever since the present Central Government took over the reigns of power, it is taking increasingly harsh measures to suppress dissenting voices.
More than 600 international scholars, including professors from universities such as Harvard, Columbia, Yale and Oxford, have called on the Indian government to “withdraw all charges against him and to uphold democracy.”
This Conference requests the Government to release Prof. Anand Teltumbde in line with the call.
- GAJA CYCLONE DISASTER CONDEMNING THE INDIFFERENT ATTITUDE OF THE CENTRE
This Conference expresses its condolence for those who lost their lives affected by the massive Gaja cyclone. Also, it admonishes the Central Government which has not extended any financial assistance to the disaster affected people.
This Conference condemns the Government of
Tamil Nadu which has failed to get the necessary assistance from the Central Government.
This Conference insists upon the BJP Government at the Centre to grant, without further delay, the financial assistance demanded by the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- RESOLUTION OF FINAL CHALLENGE
We, the members of the Dravidar Kazhagam assembled in this conference, hereby swear ourselves to create a society as desired by Thanthai Periyar
* A society where there is no discrimination among people as per Varna Dharma, Caste System or Class division
* A society having no blind beliefs
* A society giving equal status to both male and female
* A society having rational outlook, sense of equality and Socialism
* A society having self-respect and dignity
* Without any rest, without making any type of compromise, without any oscillation mind working tirelessly through propaganda and agitations under the Honourable leadership of Tamilar Thalaivar, Manamigu Asiriyar, K.Veeramani, drawing a plan to work towards success and take it to the men and women at the tail end, especially to the youth of both the genders – taking philosophy of Thanthai Periyar to the nook and corner of the world to bloom as a flower and to undertake to prove that the future belongs to the ideology of Thanthai Periyar.
Long Live the name and fame of
Let the sense of Rationalism grow!!